The Northside Nonprofits Network is a group of organizations that share the common goal of serving the Northside of Madison. While we may serve the Northside in different ways, or with a different focus, we do share many common interests.
Our common interests include:
- Being community-minded and advocating for the collective good of the Northside
- Increasing connectedness among non-profit agencies and the community in general
- Fostering collaboration to maximize impact
- Sharing information among each other and with the broader community
- Sharing resources and knowledge as we can
The network includes any non-profit located on, or serving the Northside and welcomes other organizations to attend meetings. Formal non-profit status is not required (i.e. 501.c3). For more information contact the Northside Planning Council Executive Director at 661-0060 ext. 2